Last updated: 10-09-2023
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at AllVideoSaver. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Services, or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Personal Information Provided by You: We collect names; email addresses; usernames; passwords; and other similar information.
- Payment Data: We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
- All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations.
- To facilitate account creation and logon process.
- To send administrative information to you.
- To protect our Services.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm.
3. Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
4. How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we receive from you. However, no data transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
7. Contact Information